UPDATE: 2022 holiday now available to book!
The biggest dance company and the largest dance travel provider in the world collaborate each year to bring you a different destination. In 2022 a limited number of people are off to the historically and culturally rich Paphos in Cyprus
Overlooking the deep blue Mediterranean sea, Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a fantastic location and easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, archaeological sites, shops and nightlife. With fantastic high energy workshops and unforgettable parties at night, get ready for a jam packed week of dancing.
Paphos is located on the southwest coast of the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Inhabited since Neolithic times, it has several sites relating to the cult of goddess Aphrodite, whose mythical birthplace was at Old Paphos (Kouklia). New Paphos is the modern city that incorporates the harbour, and the ancient ruins of tombs, fortresses, theatres and villas at Paphos Archaeological Park.
What to look forward to...
- Packed programme of dance workshops
- Suitable for all dancers, from beginners to advanced.
- Modules include styling, lifts, drops, and seducers. Dirty dancing, fancy footwork, close moves, stops and breaks.
- 7 fabulous freestyle nights with Cerocs top DJs.
- Competitions, cabaret, fancy dress and a showcase by teachers.
- The CEROC Blaze 2022 Awards final night.
- Time to enjoy the beach, sun, and sights of Cyprus.
- Socialise and dance with like minded people
- Buffet breakfast and dinners included daily
- Peace of mind with all travel arrangements taken care of by us.
To book or make an enquiry click here