The biggest dance company and the largest dance travel provider in the world collaborate every year to bring you a new destination every year. In 2019, a limited number of people are of to Torremolinos.
The sandy beaches of Costa del Sol are home to Torremolinos. A stunning four star hotel will be welcoming you for what promises to be a really exciting week. Fantastic high energy workshops and unforgettable parties at night. Get ready for a jam packed week of dancing.
When CDH suggested we go to Torremolinos for Blaze 19, I proposed we went for a Spam and Chip dinner somewhere to discuss it. However, upon visiting the modern city, I was blown away by the clean sandy beaches, wide choice of restaurants, variety of entertainment, activities and nightlife available, but still retaining the great charms of the Andalusian tradition. The seafront promenade of Torremolinos stretches all the way to Benalmadena Marina and makes for a wonderful evening stroll, where you pass the old fishing village of La Carihuela, which I absolutely loved. I would also recommend exploring the lesser known area of Torremolinos, El Calvario, which is located to the north of the main road it's a quieter urban zone, with some cute traditional bars where you can mix with the locals and enjoy local delicacies. OK, I'll never make a career as a travel writer, but take it from me Torremolinos is a great destination for a week's holiday and a far cry from the Monty Python parody.
What to look forward to...
- Packed programme of dance workshops
- Suitable for all dancers, from beginners to advanced.
- Modules include styling, lifts, drops, and seducers. Dirty dancing, fancy footwork, close moves, stops and breaks.
- 7 fabulous freestyle nights with Cerocs top DJs.
- Competitions, cabaret, fancy dress and a showcase by teachers.
- The Blaze 2019 Awards final night.
- Time to enjoy the beach, sun, and sights of southern Spain.
- Socialise and dance with like minded people
- Buffet breakfast and dinners included daily
- Peace of mind with all travel arrangements taken care of by us.
To book or make an enquiry click here